Monday, February 28, 2011

A slip of the...

Dear customers -

It's six in the morning.  I can appreciate not wanting to get out of your pajamas to get a cup of coffee.  Believe me, if I had my druthers, I'd still be in my pajamas sipping coffee, too.  By all means, you do what you need to do.

However - gentlemen, this part pertains to you - if you plan on patronizing this establishment in your pajamas, for fuck's sake, make sure the fly of your pajama bottoms is buttoned.  You're not awake yet.  I get it.  Neither am I, and 6:00 AM is no time for me to come to the realization that I am looking at your penis.  I assure you, that even when I am sufficiently caffeinated, I won't want to see it.  Hell, I could be drunk, and not want to see it.  I worked in an adult bookstore.  I have seen far too many dicks in my lifetime.  I assure you, yours is not memorable.

Signed,
Your disgruntled barista(who is too sleep-deprived for this shit).

1 comment: