Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Potty training - not just for children anymore.

Dear customers -

I don't know what you do in your bathrooms at home, and I probably don't want to.  This is a unisex bathroom.  Gentlemen - not only in this establishment, but all men, in all bathrooms, everywhere - can we please make an effort to urinate in the toilet?  Not on the floor, on the seat, or on the wall - in the actual toilet bowl.  I'm almost certain that you've had a penis your entire life.  If it's been this many years, and you still can't use it properly, I may have to take it away from you.


What I find even more repulsive - and slightly more unsettling - is the dirty diaper left on the changing table in the bathroom.  Really?  See the big black can next to the changing table?  That's where the garbage lives.  I know it's gross, but you found the intestinal fortitude to spawn the little bastard.  I think you can handle discarding a poopie diaper.

Signed,
Your disgruntled, thoroughly grossed-out barista. 


P.S. - While we're on the subject - as I just mentioned, there is a changing table in the restroom.  Please, for fuck's sake, stop using the tables in the cafe for this purpose.  I don't even know where to begin with that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment