Tuesday, February 8, 2011

You don't get a free drink because you suck at life.

Dear customers -

I will be more than happy to remake your drink if I made it incorrectly, or if I made the incorrect drink.  I won't give you a free cup of coffee because it's too hot.  It's a freshly brewed pot of coffee, dumbass.  It's supposed to be hot. I'm not making your drink again because you let it sit for 45 minutes.  If I've said it once, I'll say it again - get off your fucking cell phone already.  I sure as hell won't give you a free drink because "the ice cubes are too big".  I don't even know where to begin with that one.  Getting free shit is always a good thing.  I'm not going to deny that.  For fuck's sake, quit abusing the system.

Signed,
Your disgruntled barista(who's seriously sick of your shit).

No comments:

Post a Comment