Monday, February 7, 2011

Thank you for your patience...oh, wait. never mind.

Dear customers -

You see that I'm changing the garbage in the condiment bar.  While I appreciate your efforts, and applaud you for finally figuring out that this is where the garbage lives, there are currently no trash bags in the can, nor is there a trash can in the condiment stand.  As it is, I spend the majority of my life cleaning up after you.  I'm really not in any mood to hose out the garbage can, or spend the next 20 minutes wiping down and sanitizing the condiment stand I just finished cleaning.  Perhaps, if you got off of your fucking cell phone for two seconds and paid attention to your surroundings, this wouldn't be an issue.

Signed,
Your disgruntled, latte-saturated barista.   

No comments:

Post a Comment