Monday, March 21, 2011

Get thee to McDonald's.

Dear customers -

I'm terribly sorry if the decaf coffee is too strong for your liking.  I didn't grow the beans.  I didn't roast the beans.  I didn't determine the coffee to water ratio used in brewing the coffee.  I just dumped it into the filter and hit "brew".


As I'm sure you may have noticed, this is a coffee shop, not a fast food joint.  We serve coffee here.  Real, honest-to-goodness coffee.  We do not carry Sanka.  We never have, and we never will.  Sanka is not coffee.  Thank you for asking.  I just died a little. 


Signed,
Your disgruntled barista.

1 comment:

  1. Interestingly enough, Sanka was developed in France and originally meant 'sans-kaffein'...it's also why decaf coffee decanters have an orange rim. It really is such a damn shame that I know about this shit...moreover, no...Sanka is not coffee.

    ReplyDelete