Thursday, March 3, 2011

Boobs. They make dudes stupid.

Dear customers -

Yes, the girl at the cash register is gorgeous.  I'm not going to argue with you on that one.  And yes, it can get a little chilly in here.  When one spends their day behind an espresso machine, it gets pretty warm.  If you're planning on making thinly veiled sexual comments to your barista - i.e., "Well, it looks like somebody's cold!" - you may want to make sure that the customer on line behind you isn't her father.  Yeah.  I'm pretty sure that fathers don't like that sort of thing very much.  Now if you'll excuse me, I need to round up the garbage.  That way, I can justify taking out the trash, and hopefully watch you getting your ass kicked in the parking lot by an angry barista dad.

Signed,
Your disgruntled(yet thoroughly amused) barista. 

No comments:

Post a Comment