Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Foaming at the mouth.

Dear customers -

Over the years, I've noticed quite a jump in the number of people with food allergies.  Gee whiz, I wonder how that happened.  I'm not even going to get started on that.  I'm just going to end up throwing things...again.

If you have a food allergy concern, feel free to let me know.  I'm not out to get you.  I'm willing to hold your hand and read you nutritional information so we can be sure there's nothing that's going to make your tummy sad.

However, you need to quit making shit up.  If you don't like foam on your latte, I will make it without foam.  It's a tremendous pain in the ass, and the milk never tastes as good if it isn't properly aerated, but I will make it without foam.  Don't tell me you're allergic to foam.  If you don't feel so hot after you consume your drink, maybe it has something to do with the eight shots of espresso and half gallon of milk you ingest on a daily basis.  Go home and take a nice dump.  I'm sure you'll feel better.

Signed,
Your disgruntled barista.

2 comments:

  1. Jesus...that's one even I never heard. It's funny how they're 'allergic' to something like foam, but not to the sizing and crap that their brand new Benz has in it's leather seats. No one ever seems to be allergic to that stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe....you said,"tummy sad". That's funny. You're funny!

    ReplyDelete