Thursday, January 27, 2011

Karma's a bitch, and a frigid one at that.

Dear Customers -

There's almost six inches of fresh snow outside.  If you're wearing boots with four inch stiletto heels in this weather, there's a good chance of falling in the parking lot.  Don't come whining to me because you have absolutely no fucking common sense.  It was your decision to wear impractical shoes in the fucking snow.  Like I've always said, stupidity should be painful.  We all see that you're trying to be sexy.  Good job.  Have fun being sexy in traction.

Signed,
The disgruntled barista who is currently laughing her ass off at you.

2 comments:

  1. I wonder if the crutches that she'll require will also have the aforesaid stiletto spike at the bottom instead of the customary rubber cap. Nothing would shock me at this point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

    ReplyDelete